Any personal information you give us on our website (www.crystalstone.lk), we use solely for our business purposes, which may include:
- Establishing your account with us and when authorised arrangement payments from our Sales Department;
- Fulfilling our obligations under any contract with us;
- Providing you with information about our products, services and special offers; and
- Developing our products to better suit your needs and preferences.
We will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in very limited circumstances such as:
- Where disclosure is required by law; or
- Where you are in default of your account with us, in which case we may disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of recovering the debt.
- There is reason to suspect that unlawful activity has, or may be, engaged in and CrystalStone (Pvt) Ltd uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities
Sensitive information will not be collected about an individual without consent from that person to do so. Where that person is aware that information will be collected in the course of discussing or providing services to you, CrystalStone (Pvt) Ltd will not disclose that information without your consent.
Where reasonable and practical to do so, CrystalStone (Pvt) Ltd will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual.
Unless we have your permission we will not send any personal information outside Sri Lanka and, subject to the limitations set out below in ‘Security’, we will use our reasonable endeavors to ensure such information is held within Sri Lanka.
Use of Aggregate Data
We may collect certain non-personal information to optimise our goods and services including our Web pages for your computer (e.g., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of our sites and compiling a customer list.
CrystalStone (Pvt) Ltd may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our goods and services including our website to make it more responsive to the needs of our customers and potential customers. This statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by CrystalStone (Pvt) Ltd or provided to others to assist us with improving our products and services, including our website.
Sending your promotional material
We may use your personal details to offer you information and invitations related to our company, our products or our services. We may do this by various means, including by email, social media sites and other electronic means. From our current relationship with you, we believe we have your implied consent to do so unless you have told us that you do not wish to receive them. However you can notify us at any time if you do not wish us to use your details to supply such information or offers. We will act promptly on your request which you can make by contacting us via email or the Contact us page, by telephoning the Company privacy officer on +94 (77)315-0111.
CrystalStone (Pvt) Ltd will take reasonable precautions to protect the information it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Transmission of data over the internet cannot be guaranteed as totally secure. As a result CrystalStone (Pvt) Ltd is unable to guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us over the internet.